Crypto Sumatra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising awareness about crypto in Indonesia, especially on the island of Sumatra

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

MarketGlory You can turn the game currency into real money

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ACE972134

ACE972134

MarketGlory You can turn the game currency into real money Empty
PostSubject: MarketGlory You can turn the game currency into real money   MarketGlory You can turn the game currency into real money EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 9:13 am

I am trying to get refferal for marketglory a sight where you can use the in game currency and put it in your paypal account yes this site is legit.
Here is my linkhttp://www.marketglory.com/strategygame/ACE97
Please be my refferal?
Back to top Go down
brendon

brendon

MarketGlory You can turn the game currency into real money Empty
PostSubject: Re: MarketGlory You can turn the game currency into real money   MarketGlory You can turn the game currency into real money EmptyTue Mar 10, 2015 11:23 am

sunny
yes .. i am ready to exchange referrings ... i am not registered on that market ....
also, i don't know that game (i heard of it) ... but i shall go and sign up over your refid
... but i expect not from you to sign up on any of my buxes ... except if you use my usernames ...
say: kaorio on clixrush .... or brendon on clixrush or minbux or neoclk .... and any other username of me
.. you may explain the game or some instruction about that market and your stances about my paradigm ...
i mean, how do you see my request to sigm up with my created usernames .... etc ... more on skype: skayovo ..
bye ...
sunny
Back to top Go down

MarketGlory You can turn the game currency into real money
Page 1 of 1