Crypto Sumatra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising awareness about crypto in Indonesia, especially on the island of Sumatra

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i have upgraded on coffeebux

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brendon

brendon

i have upgraded on coffeebux Empty
PostSubject: i have upgraded on coffeebux   i have upgraded on coffeebux EmptySun Feb 15, 2015 9:44 pm

.... yeah .... but pending still for the first payout over $3 (after 9 months clicking) ..... on the coffeebux ....
nevertheless, on the excellentbux i found out that we have to send an open support ticket to get some po ..
.... okay .... we may start a bux (UniversalBux) if they recognize me as an exo-entity next to this civilization
.... consequently, i am guiding the usa fall election hopefuls by offering myself as the secular divine entity ...
.... that is to say, that we can shift the paradigm from the mundane politics towards the divine providence ....
.... yeah .... and move divine providence from the transcendence towards the experience, as the only way to
unite this world in the universalism ( provided that we do not touch the "national barrels tradition ...... loooool
next my new registerings are as follows:
---
flower sunny sunny sunny sunny flower
i have upgraded on coffeebux Banner1
sunny
i have upgraded on coffeebux Banner2
sunny
i have upgraded on coffeebux Banner
sunny
i have upgraded on coffeebux Banner
sunny
sunny
flower sunny sunny sunny sunny flower
------
sunny
.... sure .... you can run for usa president as my guidee .... just send me your ema on my ema: citomopetehut@gmail.com
.... you will get my information daily or occasionally .... and you get right to compete on usa election, morally, of course ...
.... else you can come on eaglesbux to click my ads ... hahahaha ... yeah lol .... and banners .... i have zillion credits ... loool
nhhh ... my pm is U6563892 .... may be used for any donations with targeting a creation of a brnd new bux: Universal Bux ...
sunny
.... if we have panacea and penicillin, then now, we have a paradigm ... bye .... zikzik ziqa ziqa ziiiiiiiiiiiiii !
Back to top Go down

i have upgraded on coffeebux
Page 1 of 1