Crypto Sumatra
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Raising awareness about crypto in Indonesia, especially on the island of Sumatra

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

the era of lolingera

Go down 
AuthorMessage
brendon

brendon

the era of lolingera Empty
PostSubject: the era of lolingera   the era of lolingera EmptyTue Nov 04, 2014 8:27 pm

sunny
hi , sirs and peers, i am active on all buxes, but, so far, sweethomebux has become my top site ....
so, i wrote them a message:
i was so happy with my first 2 payouts, $2.3 then $2.5 ... but then i continue with 15% withdrawal, requesting $2.7 (after have added $2.5)...
and, hahahaha .... i got message: you can request payout every 30 days .... is it joke .... or for real .... but, okay, your site is still in the top position ....
you are the only allowing 5 accounts per ip .... and render us such a pleasant and interesting work .... but you hold my $2.50 for 30 days .... hahahaha .....
hahahaha .... i fought around for 100 days to rich the bar of 2$ and you took it for 30 days ... lol .... what a chess move .... frapant .... looool ....
meanwhile, i am in quest for $7 to invest (add funds at ptcircle to ask payout of $42) .... and at gold rush at payout $0.04 request to get $0.02 .... lol
it is becoming so interesting that i left all my activities consecrating myself to the clicking on the buxes .... anyone join me ....
my pm is U6563892 if anyone wants to contribute (lend or donate) to my extractions of my earnings from the buxes ....
my ema is: zizikan@gmail.com ... thanks: brendon (aka witsie aka zikalkis) .... lol ... bye-reply..
sunny
the era of lolingera Banner
sunny
https://www.greencoincash.com/?ref=sinatargos
sunny
the era of lolingera Banner3
sunny
http://www.bankofptc.com/?r=gartnerio
sunny
the era of lolingera Banner1
sunny
the era of lolingera Banner2
flower Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven flower
Back to top Go down

the era of lolingera
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crypto Sumatra :: NEWS / BERITA :: INDONESIAN NEWS-
Jump to: